We've made it easy for you to share and promote your music directly on your website. This guide will show you how to use the SoundCloud widget to insert tracks or playlists on your Website Builder site.
Note: This feature is available in the Website Builder tiers Premium and Business + Ecommerce. If you're currently using the Starter version, you can upgrade your tier to access this feature.
Step 1 - Select the SoundCloud widget
- Access your Website Builder via the one.com control panel. In the dashboard, click on the blue button that says Edit site to enter your Website Builder editor.
- Go to the section of your website where you want to add the SoundCloud widget.
- Select Widgets in the menu on the left.
- Under Music, select SoundCloud.
Step 2 - Add a track or playlist
- Go to SoundCloud and find the content you want to add to your site.
- Copy the URL of the track or the playlist from the top bar of your browser. You can also click the Share button for your chosen item and copy the link at the bottom of the window that pops up.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the link into the SoundCloud pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Edit the widget settings
Once you've inserted the widget, you can edit the following settings by selecting the component:
- Settings: If you know which exact dimensions you want for the component, you can enter them here. You can also manually drag the borders of the component via the orange handles.
- Change track/playlist: Click on this option to add a different track or playlist to the component.
Note: Don't forget to save and publish to show the changes on your live website.