Embedding music on your website is a great way to engage your website visitors and keep them longer on your website. If you're an artist yourself, you can even use it to promote your own songs and albums. We're making it easy for you with our Spotify widget for Website Builder.
Step 1 - Select the Spotify widget
- Access your Website Builder in the one.com control panel. In the dashboard, select Edit site.
- Go to the section of your website where you want to add the Spotify widget.
- Select Widgets in the menu on the left.
- Under Music, select Spotify.
Step 2 - Add a song, album or playlist
- Go to Spotify and find the song, album or playlist that you want to add to your Website Builder website.
- In Spotify, click the three dots icon ('...') > Share > Copy link.
- Paste the Spotify link in the pop-up in Website Builder.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Note: The Spotify widget will only be shown on your live website, if you save the changes and publish your updated website.
Edit the Spotify widget
As with other components, you can change the size of the Spotify widget by dragging its borders, so it ends up in the size it should have on your website. Furthermore, if you click once on the widget, you get the following options:
- Change playlist/song/album: Here you can change the playlist, song or album that you're currently showing, without having to delete the whole widget.
- Settings: Choose between two themes for the widget - whichever fits best to the design of your website.