You can easily share your content from TikTok directly on your Website Builder site. This guide will show you how to insert a TikTok video or creator profile on your website using the TikTok widget.
Note: This feature is only available in the Website Builder tiers Premium and Business + Ecommerce. If you're currently using the Starter version, you can upgrade your plan and display the widget on your published site.
Step 1 - Select the TikTok widget
- Go to your one.com control panel and access your Website Builder. Click the blue Edit Site button to go from the dashboard to the editor.
- Go to the section of your website where you want to display your content.
- Go to the menu on the left and select Widgets.
- Under Social, choose TikTok. The widget will automatically be added to your workspace, but you can also drag it from the menu to where you want it on your site.
Step 2 - Insert a video or profile
- Open TikTok and find the video or profile you want to share.
- Hover over the share button and click Copy link to copy the URL of the video/profile.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the link into the TikTok pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Customise your widget settings
As with any other component, you can adjust the size of the TikTok widget by dragging the borders via the orange handles.
Additionally, if you click on the component, the following options will appear in tabs on top of it:
- Settings: Here, you can change the dimensions of the component by entering them rather than dragging the borders.
- Change video/profile: This option lets you insert another video or profile without deleting the entire widget.
Note: Don't forget to save and publish to see your TikTok widget on your live website.