If you want to keep in touch with your customers and increase their engagement with your website content, why not encourage them to become subscribers via email? Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms, and you can easily use it on your Website Builder site.
This guide will show you how to embed a Mailchimp form on your Website Builder site via the Mailchimp widget.
Note: This feature is available in the Website Builder tiers Premium and Business + Ecommerce.
Step 1 - Select the Mailchimp widget
- Access your Website Builder in the one.com control panel. In the dashboard, click on the blue button that says Edit site to enter your Website Builder editor.
- Go to the page or section of your website where you want to add the Mailchimp form via the widget.
- Select Widgets in the menu on the left.
- Under Business, select Mailchimp.
Step 2 - Add the embed code
Note: Before you go through the following steps, you need to customize the code for your form. You can find more information on how to do this in Mailchimp's own guide.
- Go to your Mailchimp dashboard and generate the embed code for your form. You can see how to do this step-by-step in Mailchimp's own guide on creating an embed code.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the copied code into the Mailchimp pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Edit the Mailchimp widget settings
Once you've inserted the widget, you can edit the following settings by selecting the component and clicking the tabs on top of it:
- Settings: Here, you can change the dimensions of the component by entering them in the text fields. Note that you can also adjust the size by dragging the borders.
- Change code: Click this option to replace the code in your component.
Lastly, don't forget to save and publish your website. Your changes will only show on your live website once you do this.