Want to show your visitors where to find your business? With the Bing Maps widget, you can easily embed a map with a location directly on your website. In this guide, we'll show you how to use the widget.
Step 1 - Select the Bing Maps widget
- Access your Website Builder via the one.com control panel. Click the blue button that says Edit site to go from the Website Builder dashboard to the editor.
- Go to the part of your website where you want to add the Bing Maps widget.
- Select Widgets in the menu on the left.
- Under Contact, select Bing Maps.
Step 2 - Add a map
- Go to Bing Maps and find the address you want to display.
- Go to More at the top of your screen (the three dots icon) and click Share.
- A menu will appear on the left-hand side of your screen. Click Copy to copy the URL of the map.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the link into the Bing Maps pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Edit the widget settings
Once you've inserted the widget, you can edit the following settings by selecting the component:
- Settings: If you know which exact dimensions you want for the component, you can enter them here. You can also manually drag the borders of the component via the orange handles.
- Change map: Click on this option to add a different map to the component. If you want to change the location, enter the URL of a different address and add it instead. You won't need to delete the component and add it again.
Finally, don't forget to save and publish your site to display the map on your live website.