- Step 1 - Open the email app
- Step 2 - Tap Add new account
- Step 3 - Enter your email and password
- Step 4 - Done!
Note: This guide shows you how to set up your email account in the Samsung email app. If you want to set up your email in the Gmail app, please check the guide below.
Step 1 - Open the email app
Open the email app on your Android device.
Step 2 - Tap Add new account
Tap Add new account.
Note: If you already have another account set up, tap the menu in the top left corner then the gear icon and then Add account.
Step 3 - Enter your email and password
- Enter the email account you want to set up.
- Enter your password, the same you use for Webmail.
- Tap Sign in.
Step 4 - Done!
That was all! Your account is now set up and your emails and folders will be synced.
Tip: If you want to change your name or signature, tap the menu in the top left corner and then the gear icon.