You can reset the password you use to login to Office 365, from the One.com control panel..
- Step 1 - Go to Office 365 in the control panel
- Step 2 - Click Reset password
- Step 3 - Confirm
- Step 4 - Open the password email
- Step 5 - Type in the new password
Tip: During this process, you can also change your contact email address.
Step 1 - Go to Office 365 in the control panel
Login to the control panel and click Office 365 in the green bar at the top of your screen.
Step 2 - Click Reset password
Locate the user that you want to reset the password for and click Reset password.
Step 3 - Confirm
Confirm your action by clicking Reset password.
Step 4 - Open the password email
In your inbox, open the email with the subject Reset Office 365 user password and click Reset password.
Step 5 - Type in the new password
- In the screen that opens, type in your new password twice.
- Optionally, type in a new contact email address.
- Click Save.