You can export the orders in your Online Shop to a CSV file. Open the file in Excel or other spreadsheet programs, to analyse your sales.
Step 1 - Go to the orders page in Online Shop
- Log in to the One.com control panel and open Online Shop.
- Go to the Orders page.
- Click Export, in the top right corner.
Step 2 - Select what you want to export
Select which orders you want to export, you have the following options:
- Current page - all orders that are visible on the active page right now.
- All orders - all exisiting orders in your shop, with or without Archived orders.
- By date - orders received within a specific time period.
- Selected orders - orders you have selected, before you clicked Export.
Click Export, to save the CSV file on your computer.