Step 1 - Login via SFTP
- Open Filezilla and enter the login details at the top of the screen.
- Click Quickconnect to connect.
- It will say Directory listing successful, when the connection is established.
If your domain is hosted at one.com, use the following login details:
Host = ssh.yourdomain.com
Username = yourdomain.com
Password = The password you chose under FTP & SSH
Step 2 - Download files
- To the left, navigate to the folder on your computer where you want to save your backup.
- To the right, select all files and folders and drag them to the folder you just selected to start the download.
- Wait until all files are downloaded and make sure there are no failed transfers.
- Your backup is now saved on your computer.
Note: If your website is made with a CMS like Wordpress, you also need to make a backup of your database.