Before you can login with SFTP, you need to activate SFTP or SSH access in your one.com control panel.
- Open Cyberduck
- Click Open Connection
- Select SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) in the dropdown menu
- Enter the address of the server in the field Server.
(sftp.one-example.com - make sure to enter sftp to connect securely via SFTP.)
- Enter the port number.
(port 22 for SFTP)
- Make sure Anonymous Login is not selected.
- Enter your username
(one-example.com - keep it lowercase and without "www.")
- Enter your password
(the one you chose for SSH in your Control Panel)
- Click on Connect to connect to the server.
- Click Allow when you get a warning about an unknown host key.
Note: Remember to replace one-example.com with your own domain.