The one.com parent plugin allows you to install one.com themes and plugins on your WordPress site.
If you do a new installation with the 1-click installer, the plugin is installed automatically. In this guide we show you how to add the plugin to an existing WordPress installation.
- Step 1 - Download the one.com plugin
- Step 2 - Log in to your WordPress administration
- Step 3 - Go to Plugins
- Step 4 - Click Add New
- Step 5 - Click Upload Plugin
- Step 6 - Install the one.com parent plugin
- Step 7 - Activate the plugin
- Step 8 - Done!
Step 1 - Download the one.com plugin
Download the one.com parent plugin, called one.com themes and plugins, to your computer.
Step 2 - Log in to your WordPress administration
Log in to your WordPress administration.
Step 3 - Go to Plugins
Go to Plugins, in the menu to the left.
Step 4 - Click Add New
Click Add New, at the top of the screen.
Step 5 - Click Upload Plugin
Click Upload Plugin, at the top of the screen.
Step 6 - Install the one.com parent plugin
- Click Choose File and locate the file you just downloaded. It's called "onecom-themes-plugins.zip".
- Click Install Now to install the one.com parent plugin.
Step 7 - Activate the plugin
After the plugin has been installed successfully, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Step 8 - Done!
All done! one.com themes and plugins has now been installed and activated. Click one.com in the menu to the left, to install one.com themes or the Online Shop Plugin.