If you have problems on your WordPress site, it can be a good idea to enable debugging to help you figure out what is wrong. When debugging is enabled, errors will become visible on the page where they occur.
Note: Normally debugging is used for development purposes only. So make sure to disable it again after you are done troubleshooting.
- Log in to the One.com control panel.
- Open another control panel.
- Open File Manager.
- Navigate to the directory where you installed WordPress.
- Click on the file wp-config.php to open it in the editor.
- Scroll down to:
- Change this to:
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
Tip: We recommend that you copy the code exactly as shown above; an extra space or wrong character can affect your whole site.