You can activate Premium Mail from two locations:
One of the features of Premium Mail is Mobile Sync. To make use of the synchronisation capabilities that Mobile Sync offers, you need to set up your email account with the correct settings, after you have activated it.
Note: You need to activate Premium Mail separately for each email account.
Activate Premium Mail inside Webmail
You can activate Premium Mail from inside Webmail under Settings.
- Log in to Webmail and go to Settings, in the top menu.
- Click Premium Mail, in the menu to the left.
- Click the Start free trial button to activate it, or Request activation, if you already used the free trial for this account.
If Premium Mail isn't visible as an option under Settings, then it has been disabled from the One.com control panel. Please contact the web space administrator to get it enabled on your account.
Note: If you want to keep using Premium Mail after the trial has expired, the owner of the hosting subscription needs to approve it. An email will be sent to the contact email address with a link to turn the trial into a paid subscription.
Activate Premium Mail from the One.com control panel
You can manage Premium Mail for all email accounts on your domain from the One.com control panel under Mail Administration.
- Login to the One.com control panel and click on the Email tile to open Mail Administration.
- Under Accounts, click Premium Mail.
- Enable Premium Mail by moving the toggle under Status to the right.
- Click Start free trial to confirm.
Note: If you have more than four email accounts created on your domain, you can disable the option to activate Premium Mail from Webmail. This can be handy if you want more control over who can activate extra features.
Set up Mobile Sync on your device
After you have activated Premium Mail, you can set up your mobile device with Mobile Sync. Check out our step-by-step setup guides for more information.
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Android Samsung app
- Setting up Mobile Sync on iPhone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows Phone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows 10 Mail
- Setting up Mobile Sync in Outlook for Windows 2016/13
Tip: If you have previously set up your account with IMAP, you need to remove it and set it up again with Mobile Sync. Check our guide for more information: Change your email settings to Mobile Sync.