In this guide, we show how to create a new email address on your domain. The number of email accounts that you can create, depends on which plan you've purchased.
Tip: Not yet a customer with us? Subscribe today and get email on your own domain.
Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Log in to the one.com control panel.
- Click on the Email tile to go to mail administration.
Step 2 - Click New account
Scroll down on the page and click New account.
Tip: Enable additional features such as Sanebox and Premium Mail by moving the sliders to the right.
Step 3 - Create a new account
- Enter the part of the email address that needs to come before the @-sign. The domain name always comes after and cannot be changed.
- Type in the password that should be linked to the account, for example, to log in to Webmail.
- Repeat the password you just entered.
- Click Create account .
Tip: Do you want to forward mails to other email accounts? Check the box to Forward emails to another account, enter a forward address and click Add. You can add multiple addresses.