There can be several reasons why you are unable to log in to Webmail. In this guide we help you solve this.
Step 1 - Check our status page
Please check our status page on status.one.com to rule out any system problems. If there are no known issues, continue to the next step.
Step 2 - Check your login details and page
Maybe you are trying to log in from a different page of our site, or with the wrong details.
- Check that you are on the login page for Webmail and not Control Panel.
- Make sure you type in the correct email account and password.
- Verify that Caps Lock is turned off.
Step 3 - Make sure your account is created and active
Before you can log in to Webmail, you need to create the email account in Mail Administration.
- Click on the Email tile in the control panel.
- Check that your account is created under Mail accounts, and not as an Alias.
- Make sure that the account is Active. If not, click the gear icon to the right to activate it.
Step 4 - Reset your password
If your account is active, try changing the password for the email account.
- Click the gear icon to the right and select Change password.
- Type in a new password, two times.
- Click Save.
- Wait for 5 minutes and try to log in again.
Step 5 - Contact Support
If you still cannot log in, please contact our chat support, so we can help you figure out what is wrong.