There can be several reasons why you are unable to log in to Webmail. In this guide we help you solve this.
Step 1 - Check our status page
It is possible that you cannot log in due to maintenance or issues on our servers.
Please check our status page on status.one.com to rule out any system problems. If there are no known issues, continue to the next step.
Step 2 - Check your login details and page
Maybe you are trying to log in from a different page of our site, or with the wrong details.
- Check that you are on the login page for Webmail, and not Control Panel.
- Make sure you type in the correct email account and password.
- Verify that Caps Lock is turned off.
Step 3 - Make sure your account is created and active
Before you can log in to Webmail, you need to create the email account in Mail Administation.
- Go to Mail Administation in the control panel.
- Check that your account is created under Accounts, and not as an Alias.
- Make sure that the account is Active. If not, click Edit under Properties.
Step 4 - Reset your password
If your account is active, try changing the password for the email account.
- Click Edit under Properties.
- Type in a new password, two times.
- Click Save.
- Wait for 5 minutes and try to log in again.
Step 5 - Contact Support
If you still cannot log in, please contact our chat support, so we can help you figure out what is wrong.