Follow this guide to set up your email account in Windows 10 Mail with IMAP.
- Step 1 - Open Windows 10 Mail and click Get started
- Step 2 - Click + Add account
- Step 3 - Click Other account (POP, IMAP)
- Step 4 - Enter your email account details and click Sign in
- Step 5 - All done!
Step 1 - Open Windows 10 Mail and click Get started
Note: If you have previously set up an account in Windows 10 Mail, click Accounts in the top left corner.
Click + Add account on the right of your screen and continue at Step 3.
Step 2 - Click + Add account
Step 3 - Click Other account (POP, IMAP)
Step 4 - Enter your email account details and click Sign in
You need to enter the following details:
- The complete email address for the account you want to set up.
- The name that should be visible as sender.
- The password for this account, you also use it to sign in to Webmail.
Step 5 - All done!
That's all, your account is now set up. Click Done and then Ready to go to open your inbox.
Tip: Click Folders to see the folders you created yourself. If you have a large account, it may take a while until all folders and emails are synced.