- Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the One.com control panel
- Step 2 - Click Virus & Spam under Accounts
- Step 3 - Activate or deactivate the virus & spam filter
The virus & spam filter analyses all emails that are delivered to the email account. It is activated by default when an account is created.
- If the email is detected as spam, it is automatically moved to the folder called "Spam" on your account.
- If the email contains a known virus or other harmful content it is deleted.
We recommend that you check the spam folder regularly to make sure it doesn't contain any emails that you want to keep and then delete all content.
Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the One.com control panel
- Log into the One.com control panel.
- Click on the Email tile to open Mail administation.
Step 2 - Click Virus & Spam under Accounts
Under Accounts, click on the tab called Virus & Spam.
Step 3 - Activate or deactivate the virus & spam filter
You can now activate or deactivate the filter for each account that is created on your domain. We recommend that you have the virus and spam filter enabled for all your email accounts.