In this guide, we'll show how to activate the spam filter on your email account from your one.com Control Panel. The virus & spam filter analyses all emails that are delivered to the email account. It is activated by default when an account is created.
- If the email is detected as spam, it is automatically moved to the folder called "Spam" on your account.
- If the email contains a known virus or other harmful content, it is deleted.
We recommend that you check the spam folder regularly to make sure it doesn't contain any emails that you want to keep, and then delete all content.
- Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the one.com Control Panel
- Step 2 - Select the email account and open the settings
- Step 3 - Activate or deactivate the spam filter
Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the one.com Control Panel
- Log into the one.com Control Panel.
- Click on See more in the Email tile to open Mail administration.
Step 2 - Select the email account and open the settings
- Under Your email accounts, find the email account that you want to activate or deactivate the spam filter for.
- Click the three dots under Settings on the right side of your screen.
Step 3 - Activate or deactivate the spam filter
You can now activate or deactivate the spam filter for the email account that you selected. We recommend that you have the spam filter enabled for all your email accounts.
Note: When the dot next to "Deactivate spam filter" in your email account settings is green, it means that the spam filter is active for that account.