This article explains how you can change your contact details if you cannot make the changes from the one.com control panel. For example, this could be because you no longer have access to the registered email for your control panel or domain.
Use our Change Contact Details form
You can use our Change Contact Details form if you can't change your contact details in the control panel.
- Open the change contact details form in your browser. We recommend you use Google Chrome.
- Fill out the form online.
- Select the type of identification you intend to include.
- Check the box Also update my domain details. if you want to update your domain contact details. In general, this is recommended. If you want more information about this, please check our guide explaining the difference between the subscription and domain owner.
- Check the box No 60 days lock. if you are changing the domain contact details and want to be able to transfer your domain to another domain provider (registrar) in the coming 60 days. The domain transfer lock only affects gTLD domains.
- Sign the form at the bottom line. Unfortunately, we don't accept a typed signature.
- Make a digital scan or take a photo of the signed form.
- Please, attach the signed Change Contact Details form, together with your identification, and send it to our support.
We aim to answer your request within 24 hours.
Why do I need to send my ID?
Many of our customers have personal information stored on their web space, like emails, photos and videos. It is our responsibility to make sure this data is secure.
To avoid unauthorised users accessing your data, we require identification when changing your contact details through a signed form.
You are welcome to write to our support if you have questions.
Note: We only need to see the date of birth, full name, signature and expiry date on your ID - for your safety, please conceal all other information. This can be done by blacking out text or covering some elements while taking the picture.