You can fix the background image for your website, so it doesn't move when you scroll through your site. This can be handy if you want to have a scenery or landscape as a full-screen background.
- Open Website Builder from the One.com control panel.
- Go to Template Mode.
- Click Template Settings in the bottom right corner.
- Click Background in the floating menu that appears.
- Click Add image.
- Select or upload an image.
- Check the box for Don't scroll with page at the bottom of the floating menu.
- Click Save and Publish.
Tip: Change the settings for Repeat and Fitting to adjust how the image is shown on your site.