- Open Website Builder from the One.com control panel.
- Drag the Image component from the menu to the left into your workspace.
- Select the image you want to add, or upload one from your computer or an external URL.
- Adjust the size and placement of the image component to your liking.
- Click Edit image to adjust properties of the image.
- Click Save and Publish to make the image visible on your site.
Properties of the image component
You can set how your image should be displayed on your website from the menu that appears above or below the image and in the floating menu that you can move around on your workspace.
1 - Top/bottom menu
- Link - You can turn an image into a link. Click the chain icon and set the location you want to link to.
- Rotate - Rotate an image left or right.
- Scale image - You can use this slider to zoom in and out of an image, without changing the component size.
- Replace image - Click this button to select another image.
2 - Floating menu
Scaling - Choose how you want your image to behave when you change the size of the component.
- Crop keeps the scaling of your image, regardless of the size of the component.
- Fit adjusts the size of your component so it fits with the image.
- Stretch changes the scaling of the image with the component.
- Border - Click this to add a border to your image. You can set the colour, opacity and width. You can also add rounded corners to the image.
- On click - Select what should happen when a user clicks the image; choose nothing, show a larger image or open a link.
- SEO - Here you can enter an alternative (alt) title for your image. It will be visible when the image cannot be shown, which is good for SEO purposes.
- Mobile view - Here you can hide an image in mobile view, or, if the image is part of your template, move it to the bottom of the page.