- Step 1 - Open Website Builder
- Step 2 - Go to page options
- Step 3 - Set the start page
- Step 4 - Done!
To make it easy for people to find your site it needs a start page. If your site doesn't have a start page, visitors need to type in the exact location, for example, www.one-example.com/contact.html. When your site has a startpage, visitors only need to type in the domain name.
In Website Builder a start page is always called index.html, in small letters.
Step 1 - Open Website Builder
Log in to your One.com control panel and open Website Builder.
Step 2 - Go to page options
- Click the pages menu at the top of your screen
- Hover over the page that you want to make your start page and click on the information icon to open page options.
Step 3 - Set the start page
- In the bottom-left corner, check the box for "Make this page my start page".
- Click Save.
Step 4 - Done!
That's all, you have now set your start page. You can recognize the start page by the small house icon that is visible in the pages menu.