The template determines the design and overall style of your site. The menu, header and footer are also part of the template. When you change the template of an existing page, the content that is part of the page stays the same.
- Select the page you want to change the template for in the pages menu.
- Click Edit template in the bottom right corner.
- Click Template settings to open a floating menu.
- Click Change template for this page.
- Select a template from your existing templates and click Save.
- The template is now changed. Click Save and Publish to make your changes visible online.
Tip: If you want to use a different One.com template for your site, you first need to add it to your existing templates. Check our guide for step-by-step instructions: How do I change to a new template in Website Builder?