You can cancel Premium Mail from two locations:
Remember that you need to cancel Premium Mail for each email account separately.
Cancel Premium Mail inside Webmail
- Log in to Webmail and go to Settings.
- Click Premium Mail in the menu to the left.
- Click "Do you want to cancel your subscription?", in the middle of the screen, towards the bottom.
- Click Ok, to confirm your cancellation.
Note: If you later want to reactivate Premium Mail, you can request this from inside Webmail, but the web space owner needs to approve it.
Cancel Premium Mail from the One.com control panel
You can manage Premium Mail for all email accounts on your domain from the One.com control panel under Mail Administration.
- Log in to the One.com control panel and click on the Email tile to open Mail Administration.
- Under Accounts, click Premium Mail.
- Cancel Premium Mail by moving the toggle under Status to the left.
- Click Cancel subscription to confirm.
Tip: If you manage four or more email accounts on your domain, you have the option hide Premium Mail inside Webmail. This can be useful if you don't want to allow your users to request activation Premium Mail.