This guide explains where you can enable Mobile Sync and how to set it up.
Mobile Sync is a feature that is included with Premium Mail. It synchronizes your emails, contacts and calendar between Webmail and your mobile devices. Mobile Sync uses Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), a Microsoft protocol designed specifically for syncing to mobile devices.
The advantage of using Mobile Sync instead of IMAP (or POP) is that it syncs not only your email but also your contacts and calendar.
Don't have an email address yet? With our email hosting solution, you can mail professionally with your domain to all your contacts.
Where can I enable it?
To use Mobile Sync, you need to enable Premium Mail for your email account. Check our guide for step-by-step instructions on how to activate it.
Note: Mobile Sync is only supported on iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices, Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mail. It's unfortunately not possible to use Mobile Sync on Mac desktops.
How can I set it up?
You can use the following settings:
- Username: your complete email address
- Password: the one you also use for Webmail
- Server: m.one.com
- Domain: leave empty if you are asked to enter something here
Check out our step-by-step guides below for detailed instructions.
- Setting up Mobile Sync on iPhone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Android Samsung app
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows Phone
- Setting up Mobile Sync in Outlook for Windows 2016/13
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows 10 Mail
Note: If you've previously set up your account with IMAP, you first need to remove the IMAP account and then set it up again with Mobile Sync. Check our guide for instructions: Change your email settings to Mobile Sync.