Most of our customers want to use DNS to redirect their visitors from one domain to another. For example, if they have several domains but only one website, or if they have created a new website on a different domain. That's why we made it very easy to set this up.
- Log into the one.com control panel.
- If you have multiple domains, select the domain that you want to create the redirect for.
- Click DNS settings on the Advanced settings tile.
- Enter the URL that you want to redirect your domain to, like this: https://www.one-example.com
- If you want to keep displaying the domain you're redirecting from as the URL in the address bar of your browser, then check the box.
- Click Save to create the redirect.
Note: Depending on the cache and TTL, it can take from 15 seconds to 24 hours, before the redirect you have created is in effect, so it may not work right away. We recommend that you wait a couple of minutes before you test to see if it works.
Don't have a domain name yet? Find the perfect domain for your business or idea today.