You can enable automatic forwarding for your email account from the one.com control panel under Mail Administration. You can add multiple email addresses that you want to forward to.
- Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Locate the account you want to create the forward for
- Step 3 - Enter the forward address
- Step 4 - Confirm automatic forwarding from your inbox
- Step 5 - Check that automatic forwarding is verified
Step 1 - Click the Email tile in the one.com control panel
- Log in to the one.com control panel.
- Click the Email tile to open mail administration.
Step 2 - Locate the account you want to create the forward for
- Locate the account where you want to set up automatic forwarding.
- Click on the gear icon under Settings to the right on your screen.
- Click Forwards in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Enter the forward address
- Enter the email account that you want to forward to.
- Click Add.
Note: You still need to verify the automatic forwarding on the account(s) you just entered.
Step 4 - Confirm the automatic forwarding
To prevent automatic forwarding from being abused for spam or other unintended purposes, it needs to be verified.
- Open to the inbox of the account that you want to forward the emails to.
- Locate the email with the subject: "Verify email forward from ...".
- Click the button Verify email forward.
Step 5 - Check that automatic forwarding is verified
You can check if the forward has been verified under your email account settings, where you just created the automatic forward. It should say Verified under Status.
Tip: To remove an account from automatic forwarding, click on the gear icon under "Settings" and select "Delete".