In this guide, we explain how you add social media links to your website in Website Builder by using the Social links component.
- Open Website Builder from the One.com control panel.
- From the menu on the left, drag the Social links component into your workspace.
Edit the links so they lead to your own social media pages under Settings > Links.
- Click the icon with three dots to edit, hide or delete a social media icon. Hiding a link only affects one component, deleting it affects all components.
- Change the order of the icons by clicking on a link and dragging it up and down, while holding your mouse button.
- Type in an email or URL to one of your social media pages to add a new icon. You can add links to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Email, Yelp, Vimeo, Snapchat, Reddit, Tumblr, Tripadvisor and Foursquare
- Adjust the Size and Spacing of the icons to your liking and choose where you want to place it on your site. Place it in your template, if the icons should be visible on all pages.
- Click Save and Publish to make your changes visible on your website.
Tip: If you want to show social icons vertically, you can do so by adding a separate social links component for each icon, and hiding all but one. Then place them above one another.