You can make an image into a link. If a visitor clicks the image, another page or location opens.
- Click on the image you want to make into a link to select it.
- Click on the Edit image button that appears.
- Click on the Link button, it looks like a chain.
- Choose where you want to link to in the menu to the left: Page in Website Builder, File, External URL or Email.
- Select a location or type in an address and click Save.
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now