You can use the logo component to add a logo to your website. The benefit of using the logo component, instead of the image component, is that you manage your logo in one central location. Changes you make to your logo under "general settings" will affect all logo components in your site.
- Step 1 - Add a logo under general settings
- Step 2 - Insert the logo in your site with the logo component
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now
Step 1 - Add a logo under general settings
- Open Website Builder from the one.com control panel.
- Click the menu button in the top-right corner.
- Select Settings in the menu that appears.
- Under Logo, click the image field and select an image as your logo. You can select .jpg, .png, and .svg files, though SVG files can't be edited in the online editor.
- Type in an alternative text that becomes visible if the logo cannot be shown.
- Save your settings.
Note: If you don't select an image as your logo, your website title will be shown instead, provided you have added a title under "General settings".
Step 2 - Insert the logo in your site with the logo component
- From the menu on the left, drag the Logo component into your workspace.
- Click Settings to adjust properties like scaling and alignment.
- Click Save and Publish to save your settings.
Note: You can add multiple logo components to your site. Changing the logo image or the website title will affect all logo components in your site.