In this guide, we explain how you can show related products in your online shop. Showing related products is a good way to promote certain products in your shop and increase sales.
- Step 1 - Enable related products for your shop
- Step 2 - Specify related products for a single product
- Step 3 - Done!
Step 1 - Enable related products for your shop
Start by enabling related products for your entire shop.
- Log in to the one.com control panel and go to the Online Shop.
- Click Settings > Related products.
- Type in a Selection title to appear above the related products.
- Slide Display to "On".
- Select how the related products should be sorted. For example, if you select Highest quantity, the product(s) that you have most of in stock, will be shown.
- Click Save settings in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Specify related products for a single product
Optionally, you can select specific related products to be shown for a specific product, for example, if you want to show products of the same type or category. This will overrule the general settings for your shop.
- Click Products in the menu to the left.
- Click on the product that you want to specify related products for.
- Scroll down to Related products.
- Type in the name, or part of the name, of the product and click Search products.
- Select up to four products that you want to show.
- Click Save product in the top-right corner.
Step 3 - Done!
Once the related products are enabled they will be visible right under the product. The header is what you entered as "Selection title".