If your WordPress login page (wp-admin) automatically redirects you to the one.com WordPress login page, most likely Advanced Login Protection is enabled for that WordPress site.
- How do I log in when Advanced Login Protection is enabled?
- How can I disable Advanced Login Protection?
- I don't have access to the control panel - what do I do?
Tip: You can read more about Advanced Login Protection and why we recommend it in the following guide:
How do I log in when Advanced Login Protection is enabled?
When Advanced Login Protection is enabled, you log in with your control panel details instead of your WordPress user details.
This means you need your email address and password that are connected to your one.com control panel.
How can I disable Advanced Login Protection?
You can disable Advanced Login Protection from the WordPress dashboard in the one.com control panel.
- Log in to your one.com control panel and go to WordPress.
- Select the installation that you want to disable Advanced Login Protection for.
- In the WordPress dashboard scroll down to Services.
- Click Edit under Advanced Login Protection.
- Select Off to disable Advanced Login Protection.
- Click Save to confirm your choice.
- That's it! Next time you go to your wp-admin page, you will need to log in with your WordPress user credentials.
Note: Please clear your browser cache if you're still being redirected to the one.com login page after disabling Advanced Login Protection.
I don't have access to the control panel - what do I do?
If you don't have access to the one.com control panel, you can request an email with a one-time link to change your password on the forgot password page.
If it doesn't work or if you don't remember your email address for login, please contact our support.