If you want to show content from Pinterest directly on your Website Builder site, we've made it easy for you to do so. This guide will show how to insert a pin, board or profile on your Website Builder site using the Pinterest widget.
- Step 1 - Select the Pinterest widget
- Step 2 - Add a pin, board or profile
- Edit the Pinterest widget settings
Note: This feature is available in the Website Builder tiers Premium and Business + Ecommerce.
Step 1 - Select the Pinterest widget
- Access your Website Builder in the one.com control panel. In the dashboard, click on the blue button that says Edit site to enter your Website Builder editor.
- Go to the page or section of your website where you want to add the Pinterest widget.
- Select Widgets in the menu on the left.
- Under Images, select Pinterest.
Step 2 - Add a pin, board or profile
- Go to Pinterest, find the pin, board or profile you want to add to your site and click on it.
- Copy the URL from your browser.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the URL into the Pinterest pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Edit the Pinterest widget settings
Once you've inserted the widget, you can edit the following settings by selecting the component and clicking the tabs on top of it:
- Settings: Here, you can change the dimensions of the component by entering them in the text fields. Note that you can also adjust the size by dragging the borders.
- Change pin: Click this option to add a different Pinterest element to the component.
- Change board: Click this option to add a different Pinterest board to the component.
- Change user: Click this option to add a different Pinterest profile to the component.
Lastly, don't forget to save and publish your website. Your changes will only show on your live website once you do this.