If you want to draw attention to a GoFundMe event by showing it on your website, you can easily do it with the GoFundMe widget. This guide will show you how to insert the widget on your Website Builder site.
Note: This feature is only available in the Website Builder tiers Premium and Business + Ecommerce. If you're currently using the Starter version, you can upgrade your plan and display the widget on your published site.
Step 1 - Select the GoFundMe widget
- Go to your one.com control panel and find your Website Builder. Click the blue Edit Site button to enter the Website Builder editor.
- Go to the section of your website where you want to display the GoFundMe event.
- Go to the menu on the left and select Widgets.
- Under Business, choose GoFundMe. The widget will automatically be added to your workspace, but you can also drag it from the menu to where you want it on your site.
Step 2 - Insert a page or button
- Open the GoFundMe page (the public fundraiser page) for the event you want to share.
- You can display different button sizes. If you want to display the largest button (showing most of the page), simply copy the URL from the top of your browser. If you want to show a smaller version, click Share, select a button size and click Copy code.
- Go back to your Website Builder and paste the link/code into the GoFundMe pop-up window.
- Click OK to add it to your website.
Customise your widget settings
As with any other component, you can adjust the size of the GoFundMe widget by dragging the borders via the orange handles.
Additionally, if you click on the component, the following options will appear in tabs on top of it:
- Settings: Here, you can change the dimensions of the component by entering them rather than dragging the borders.
- Change button: This option lets you insert another button without deleting the entire widget.
Note: Don't forget to save and publish to see your GoFundMe widget on your live website.