In this guide, we show you how to create a new email address on your domain. The number of email accounts you can create (for example, sales@, contact@, admin@, etc.) depends on the plan you've purchased.
- Step 1 - Click Create account in the Email tile
- Step 2 - Click Get started
- Step 3 - Create your email account
Don't have an email address yet? With our email hosting solution, you can mail professionally with your domain to all your contacts.
Step 1 - Click Create account in the Email tile
- Log in to the one.com control panel, or check our guide if you need help.
- Click Create account in the Email tile.
Step 2 - Click Get started
Click Get started to create a Basic Mail account. To create an Exchange account, follow this guide.
Step 3 - Create your email account
- Enter the part of the email address that needs to come before the @-sign. The domain name always comes after and cannot be changed.
- Type in a password. You'll need it to log in to Webmail or set up the account in a client.
- Repeat the password you just entered.
- Select your preferred storage free until renewal.
- Click Create account.
You do not need to select additional storage if you have a Guru plan. If you already have an Unlimited storage add-on, the storage selection will not be presented because your email account already has all the necessary storage.
If you have two 25 GB storage add-ons on your domain, Unlimited storage is the only available option. Only the Unlimited renewal will be renewed upon renewal, not the other two.