In this guide, we show you how to create a new email address on your domain. The number of email accounts you can create (for example, sales@, contact@, admin@, etc.) depends on the plan you've purchased.
Once you have created an email address, you can access your email in Webmail or set up your account in an email client (for example, Outlook, Gmail, Mail, etc.).
- Step 1 - Click Create account in the Email tile
- Step 2 - Click Create account
- Step 3 - Create your email account
Tip: Not a customer with us yet? Subscribe today and get your email on your own domain.
Step 1 - Click Create account in the Email tile
- Log in to the one.com control panel, or check our guide if you need help.
- Click Create account in the Email tile.
Step 2 - Click Create account
Click Create account once more.
Step 3 - Create your email account
- Enter the part of the email address that needs to come before the @-sign. The domain name always comes after and cannot be changed.
- Type in a password. You'll need it to log in to Webmail or set up the account in a client.
- Repeat the password you just entered.
- Click Create account.