In this guide, we show you how to create a new email address on your domain. The number of email accounts you can create (for example sales@, contact@, admin@, etc.), depends on the plan you've purchased.
Tip: Not a customer with us yet? Subscribe today and get your email on your own domain.
Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Log in to the one.com control panel, or check our guide if you need help.
- Click on the Email tile to go to mail administration.
Step 2 - Click New account
Click New account.
Tip: Click Activate to enable the additional feature Premium Mail.
Step 3 - Create a new account
- Enter the part of the email address that needs to come before the @-sign. The domain name always comes after and cannot be changed.
- Type in a password. You'll need it to log in to Webmail or set up the account in a client.
- Repeat the password you just entered.
- Click Create account.