If you have problems with setting up your email account with Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync), read this guide to figure out why it isn't working.
Note: If you have a large account, the initial sync can take several hours. Please wait until syncing has completed, before you start troubleshooting.
Step 1 - Check our status page
It's possible that you cannot log in due to maintenance our issues on our servers.
Please check our status page on status.one.com to rule out any system problems. If there are no known issues, continue to the next step.
Step 2 - Log in to Webmail
If you cannot log in, go to Mail Administration in your control panel and check or change the following settings:
- Make sure the account is created under Accounts and not as an Alias.
- Check that the account is active.
- Change the password, wait 5 minutes and try to log in again.
If you still cannot log in to Webmail with your new password, please contact our support, otherwise continue this guide.
Step 3 - Make sure Premium is active
Before you can set up your email account with Mobile Sync, you need to make sure that Premium Mail is active. You can do this in Webmail under Settings and you need to do this for each account separately.
Step 4 - Limitations with using Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync)
Setting up your account with Mobile Sync has some advantages over IMAP, but it also has some limitations you should be aware of. Please check the list below to see if that could explain your problem.
- In desktop clients, Mobile Sync is only supported in Windows 8/10 Mail and Outlook 13/16 on Windows. Mobile Sync is not supported in Outlook for Mac.
- You can sync max 10.000 emails per folder.
- In some clients Drafts, Sent and Trash folders don't sync to the correct folder.
- Syncing of notes, reminders and tasks is not supported.
- It is not possible to create or delete calendars.
- During the initial sync, emails read in Webmail may not be marked as read.
- You cannot move emails between accounts.
- You can sync max 2000 contacts.
- Not all contact field types are synced.
- Editing a contact with a photo can lead to inconsistent sync of contacts.
- The maximum size for a contact photo is 45 KB. If the photo is larger, it won't be uploaded.
- You cannot delete a single appointment of a recurring event on iOS devices.
- Syncing of Drafts doesn't work on all devices. Drafts saved on devices that support syncing will be visible on all devices.
- Meeting invites are not the same on all devices. The meeting may be added directly to your calendar, you may get an email where you can accept or decline the meeting, or both.
- You can see the availability of the invitee only on Android and iOS devices, only on the same domain and only for a single event.
- Invitations for an all-day event in Outlook may be spread out over 2 days because Outlook doesn't recognise the time difference.
- When you respond to an event invite in Outlook, your response won't be synced to other calendars on the same domain.
- If you delete or rename a folder on your email account, this change doesn't get synced to Android devices.
Did this not explain your problem? Please continue to the next step.
Step 5 - Check your settings
Check if you are using the correct account settings in your email client. Maybe you made a typo or added an extra space.
- User name: your complete email address
- Password: the one you use for webmail
- Server: m.one.com
If you are asked to enter a domain, leave this field empty.
Step 6 - Contact our support
If it still doesn't work, please contact our support so we can help you figure out what is wrong.
Tip: To be able to help you as fast as possible, please include screenshots of all settings and error messages with your support ticket. This makes it easier for us to quickly rule out certain things.