If you have problems with setting up your email account with Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync), read this guide to figure out why it isn't working.
Note: If you have a large account, the initial sync can take several hours. Please wait until syncing has completed, before you start troubleshooting.
Step 1 - Check our status page
It's possible that you cannot log in due to maintenance our issues on our servers.
Please check our status page on status.one.com to rule out any system problems. If there are no known issues, continue to the next step.
Step 2 - Log in to Webmail
If you cannot log in, go to Mail Administration in your control panel and check or change the following settings:
- Make sure the account is created under Accounts and not as an Alias.
- Check that the account is active.
- Change the password, wait 5 minutes and try to log in again.
If you still cannot log in to Webmail with your new password, please contact our support, otherwise continue this guide.
Step 3 - Make sure Mobile Sync is active
Before you can set up your email account with Mobile Sync, it needs to be activated. You need to activate it for each email account, under Settings in Webmail.
Step 4 - Limitations with using Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync)
Setting up your account with Mobile Sync has some advantages over IMAP, but it also has some limitations you should be aware of. Please check the list below to see if that could explain your problem.
- In desktop clients, Mobile Sync is only supported in Windows 8/10 Mail.
- You can sync max 10.000 emails per folder.
- In some clients Drafts, Sent and Trash folders don't sync to the correct folder.
- Syncing of notes, reminders and tasks is not supported.
- Calendar syncs 6 months in the past and 1 year in the future.
- It is not possible to create or delete calendars.
- During the initial sync, emails read in Webmail may not be marked as read.
- You cannot move emails between accounts.
- You can sync max 2000 contacts.
- Not all contact field types are synced.
- Editing a contact with a photo can lead to inconsistent sync of contacts.
Did this not explain your problem? Please continue to the next step.
Step 5 - Check your settings
Check if you are using the correct account settings in your email client. Maybe you made a typo or added an extra space.
- User name: your complete email address
- Password: the one you use for webmail
- Server: m.one.com
If you are asked to enter a domain, leave this field empty.
Step 6 - Contact our support
If it still doesn't work, please contact our support so we can help you figure out what is wrong.
Tip: To be able to help you as fast as possible, please include screenshots of all settings and error messages with your support ticket. This makes it easier for us to quickly rule out certain things.