In this guide, we explain where and how you can pay your invoice from one.com.
Tip: You can view and download all your invoices under "My account" > "Invoices".
How do I pay my invoice?
You can pay your subscription(s) or other services with:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron)
- PayPal (Eurozone, Scandinavia, UK, Poland, Switzerland, Canada and Mexico)
- SEPA (only in Eurozone)
- Bank transfer (only in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium)
- Dankort, EAN (only in Denmark)
- Giropay (only in Germany)
- iDeal (only in the Netherlands)
- EHF (only in Norway)
When there is an unpaid invoice, a notification is visible at the top of your control panel. Simply log in to your one.com control panel and click "Pay now" to make a PayPal or card payment.
To pay via one.com/pay, you need the domain name and order number. The order number can be found on your invoice.
Note: Enter your domain name without www. For example, "one.com" is correct while "www.one.com" is incorrect.
We will send you a confirmation via email once your payment is processed. This can take up to 14 days.
Pay via bank transfer
You can find our Bank details here. This payment method is available in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
For Bank transfers (except iDeal or Giropay), we charge an extra fee on the yearly invoice.
Note: Make sure to mention the order number and domain with your bank transfer. Otherwise, we cannot link your payment to your account with us.