This guide explains how to change the payment method for your next renewal invoice. This is only possible when there are no unpaid invoices.
If you want more information on the different payment methods available to you, please check our payment guide.
- Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Payment methods
- Step 3 - Select the new payment method
Note: You can't change the payment method if you have a payment card registered. In that case, you can only update the existing credit card information. If you want to change to a different payment method, please get in touch with our support to remove your card.
Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
- Log in to the one.com control panel on our website.
- If you have more than one domain, please select the one for which you want to update the payment information. Do this in the drop-down menu to the left.
Step 2 - Go to Payment methods
- Click My account in the top-right corner.
- Click Payment methods in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Select the new payment method
- Select the new payment method. The options available depend on your country of residence.
- Click Update to save your changes. If you select Add new card, you will be asked to enter your new card details. This will also save the card for future auto-payments.
Note: We charge an extra fee for some payment methods because of additional administrative costs. If that is the case, the price will be indicated in brackets next to the payment method.