The current payment method is based on how you paid your previous invoice. You can change the payment method from the one.com control panel under Subscription & Invoices.
- Step 1 - Click on My account in the One.com control panel
- Step 2 - Click Subscriptions & Invoices
- Step 3 - Click the current payment method
- Step 4 - Select the new payment method
Step 1 - Click on My account in the one.com control panel
- Log in to the one.com control panel on our website.
- Click on the button called My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Click on Subscriptions & Invoices
Click Subscriptions & Invoices in the menu that opens to the right of your screen.
Step 3 - Click on the current payment method
Click on the current payment method, for the subscription for which you want to change it.
Step 4 - Select the new payment method
- Select the new payment method. The options available depend on your country of residence.
- Click Update, to save your changes. If you select Add new card, you will be asked to enter your new card details.
Note: For some payment methods we charge an extra fee because of additional administrative costs. If that is the case, the fee will be indicated in brackets after the payment method.