The current payment method is based on how you paid your previous invoice. You can change the payment method from the one.com control panel under My account > My products.
- Step 1 - Click My account in the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Click My products
- Step 3 - Click the current payment method
- Step 4 - Select the new payment method
Note: You can't change the payment method if you have a credit card registered. In that case, you can only update the existing credit card information. If you want to change to a different payment method, please contact our support to remove your card.
Step 1 - Click My account in the one.com control panel
- Log in to the one.com control panel on our website.
- Click My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Click My products
Click My products in the menu that opens on the right of your screen.
Step 3 - Click the current payment method
Click on the current payment method for the subscription you want to change.
Step 4 - Select the new payment method
- Select the new payment method. The options available depend on your country of residence.
- Click Update to save your changes. If you select Add new card, you will be asked to enter your new card details.
Note: We charge an extra fee for some payment methods because of additional administrative costs. If that is the case, the price will be indicated in brackets after the payment method.