- Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions & Invoices
- Step 3 - Click the owner you want to change the details for
- Step 4 - Enter your new address or phone details
- Step 5 - All done!
Your address details include your postal address and phone numbers. Make sure they are up to date! We use your mobile phone number to send you important notifications by SMS.
Do you want to change the contact email address? Check out the guide below.
Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
Log in to the one.com control panel and click on My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Go to Subscriptions & Invoices
Click Subscriptions & Invoices in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click the owner you want to change the details for
Under owner, click on the name or company that you want to change details for.
Note: If you administer subscriptions with different owners under the same login, you need to click Update owner details under the legal entity you want to change the address details for.
Step 4 - Enter your new address details
At the top of the screen you see the subscription(s) for which the details will be changed, below this, you can enter the new details.
- Enter your new address details. Fields you leave empty will remain unchanged.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Step 5 - All done!
Your address details have now been updated.
Note:In some cases it may take a bit longer before your details are updated because we manually check if they are valid. You can contact support for more information.