Do you already have a subscription with us and want to expand your online presence by acquiring another domain?
Ordering an additional domain is simple and can be done through the one.com Control Panel. We have created a detailed guide to help you through the process.
Steps to purchase another domain
- Log into the one.com Control Panel.
Click on the search bar at the top of the Control Panel's front page and enter the desired domain name.
- Next, press Enter on your keyboard or click the magnifying glass icon.
- Once you have found the domain name you want to buy, click Add to add it to your cart.
By default, the Beginner plan is added to the shopping cart.
Note: If you want to order a Domain only plan, click on Edit at the top of your shopping cart on the right-hand side of the page. You'll see the trash cans for the plan appear, and you can remove any unwanted plans or products by clicking on them. Click Done to save the changes.
- Click the Continue button and if applicable choose to add extra products or upgrade to a larger plan. Click Compare Plans to view and add other hosting plans.
- Click Continue once more to review your details. Once you've checked them, please tick the box at the bottom of the page to accept that one.com will process your personal information in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Then continue with your order.
- During check out, you must tick the box to agree to our terms and choose a payment method. Click Purchase and follow the instructions on your screen.
- You're done! You have successfully ordered a new domain. If you used the same contact email address, you can find the new domain in the same control panel as your current one.