You can easily add the Google Analytics tracking ID to your site under Settings. Here you can also manage tracking for the Facebook pixel and Google Ads.
Note: First, you need to find the tracking ID. Check this guide from Google on how to find this: Set up Analytics tracking
- Open Website Builder from the One.com control panel.
- Click the menu icon in the top-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Tracking in the menu on the left.
- Under Google Analytics, paste in the tracking ID you retrieved earlier.
- Optionally, check the box for IP anonymization.
- Click Done.
- Click Save and then Publish.
If you want to stop tracking you can remove the ID again, but don't forget to republish your site.
Tip: When you add a tracking code to your site, you need to inform your visitors about this in a cookie banner. Read our guide to learn how: How do I add a cookie banner to my website?
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now