You can add the Google Ads tracking code to your site with the code component. By placing the code component in the template, it will automatically be added to all pages that are using that template.
The tracking code helps to get more statistics about visits to your site and how your current Google Ads campaign is doing. You can, for example, see what keywords your visitors searched for before entering your site.
Note: You can find the tracking code in the Google Ads dashboard, you can open the Dashboard from the One.com control panel by clicking the Google Ads tile.
- Open Website Builder from the One.com control panel.
- Go to Template Mode.
- Drag the Code component in the template.
- Paste in the tracking code that you got from your Google Ads dashboard.
- Click Settings on the code component.
- Click Placement in the floating menu that has appeared.
- Select Before closing </body>.
- Click Save and then Publish.
Because the code component is placed before the closing tag, the code component will not be visible on the published page(s). In Website Builder, it is visible all the way at the bottom, below the page area.