- Step 1 - Go to Google Ads in the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Download the WordPress plugin
- Step 3 - Go to plugins in your WordPress administration
- Step 4 - Click Add new
- Step 5 - Upload the plugin you downloaded earlier
- Step 6 - Activate the plugin
You can add the Google Ads tracking code to your WordPress site by installing the plugin. You can download the plugin from Google Ads in the one.com control panel.
The tracking code helps to get more statistics about visits to your site and how your current Google Ads campaign is doing. You can, for example, see what keywords your visitors searched for before entering your site.
Step 1 - Go to Google Ads in the one.com control panel
- Log into the one.com control panel.
- Click the tile for Google Ads.
Step 2 - Download the WordPress plugin
Click on the Download WordPress Plugin button.
Step 3 - Go to plugins in your WordPress administration
Log into your WordPress admin and click Plugins in the menu to the left.
Step 4 - Click Add new
Click Add new at the top of your screen.
Step 5 - Upload the plugin you downloaded earlier
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of your screen.
- Next, click Choose File and locate the file on your computer; it is called OneCom-web-analytics.zip.
- Finally, click Install Now to install the plugin on your WordPress site.
Step 6 - Activate the plugin
Click the button Activate Plugin and you are done!