- Step 1 - Open the pages menu
- Step 2 - Go to Page Options
- Step 3 - Click Hide page
- Step 4 - Check box to hide
- Step 5 - All done!
There are two ways of hiding a page in Website Builder:
- Don't show the page in menus - The page is not visibile in menus, but is still published. This can be handy with for example a custom error page, that should only be shown if an error occurs.
- Don't publish the page - The page is not published at all. This is useful if you are still editing a page and it should not be part of your website yet, or if you want to limit your site to 5 pages.
Step 1 - Open the pages menu
In Website Builder, open the pages menu in the green bar at the top of your screen.
Step 2 - Go to Page Information
- Move your mouse over the page you want to delete, until you see the gear icon.
- Click the i-icon top open Page options.
Step 3 - Click Hide page
Click Hide Page in the menu to the left.
Step 4 - Check box to hide
Check the box for Don't show in menus or Don't publish this page and click Save.
Step 5 - All done!
Click Publish to make your changes visible online.
You can recognize a hidden page by the icons on the page in the pages menu
- The eye icon indicates that a page is not shown in menus.
- A cirle with a line indicates the page doesn't get published and is only available in Website Builder.