You can make an email address into a link. If a visitor clicks the mail address on your site, a new email is started in the default email client your visitor has.
- Select the email address you want to make into a link.
- Click the link icon in the menu above or below the text box. It looks like a chain.
- Click Email in the menu to the left.
- Enter or select the email address you want to link to.
- Type in a subject for the email for you to recognise it by. Keep in mind the sender can still change it.
- Click Save to create the link, and Publish to make it available online.