When you have "parallax scrolling" enabled on your website, elements of your site move at different speeds when scrolling, creating the illusion of depth and immersion. You can add a background image with parallax scrolling, and other scroll effects, by using the strip component.
- Open Website Builder from the one.com control panel.
- Drag the Strip component in your workspace.
- Click Edit strip to open the properties panel.
- Click Image to add an image to the strip.
- Click Scroll effects and select Parallax.
- Click Save and Publish.
Tip: Select "Reveal" as a scroll effect if you want the image in the strip to remain static when scrolling.