one.com's Managed WordPress is an add-on plan for WordPress that gives you access to additional plugins, optimised security, enhanced performance as well as priority support. With features like the integrated Update Manager that automatically takes care of all updates, keeping your website up-to-date has never been easier. We'll keep adding features and plugins continuously over time.
- What is included in Managed WordPress?
- How can I upgrade to Managed WordPress?
- How can I cancel Managed WordPress?
- What happens to my website if I cancel my Managed WordPress subscription?
What is included in Managed WordPress?
Managed WordPress offers you a number of additional plugins, easier maintenance of your WordPress website, high performance and optimised security.
Your website will be moved to our special Managed WordPress server which will enhance the performance and speed of your website.
- Dedicated WordPress servers: Our WordPress hosting network has fewer sites per server and is very stable.
- Performance Cache Pro: Save a cached version of your website to enhance the speed. With the Pro version you get more CDN optimisation options.
- Performance Monitor: Provides additional tips on how to improve your website's performance scores.
We have added several features and plugins that will help improve the security of your WordPress website.
- Health Monitor Pro: Keep an eye on essential security and performance checkpoints, and fix issues directly from your WordPress dashboard by simply clicking one button.
- Spam protection plugin: Protect your comment section as well as your contact and registration forms from spammers.
- Vulnerability Monitor: Receive an email whenever any vulnerable plugins, themes or WordPress version are detected and act before your website gets compromised.
We have made the maintenance of your WordPress website easier by adding plugins and services.
- Update Manager: If our visual tests discover, that the last update had a negative effect on your WordPress, a theme or a plugin, we will roll it back to the previous version and inform you on how to act on it.
- Dashboard in control panel: Get an easy overview of your website's status, including improvement recommendations, in the specific Managed WordPress dashboard in your one.com control panel.
- Easy login: Use the shortcuts in the Managed WordPress dashboard in your control panel to get redirected to specific areas of your WP Admin in just one click.
- Maintenance Mode Pro: Make your website private when editing it. Maintenance Mode tells visitors that your website is under construction. With the Pro version, you get more options to customise the notification.
With Managed WordPress, support is made central. Don't search online for answers or ask around. Check out our guide What is our specialised support for Managed WordPress?, for further information.
- Dedicated WordPress support: Get specialised WordPress support and benefit from our extensive WordPress know-how.
- Easy contact: You can start a chat with our support team directly from the WordPress section in your one.com control panel.
How can I upgrade to Managed WordPress?
You can upgrade to Managed WordPress via the WordPress tile in your one.com control panel. The upgrade to Managed WordPress will be free for the remaining months of your current subscription period. This means that you can test Managed WordPress and all its features for free until your current subscription period ends. When your subscription renews, we will add the Managed WordPress price to your invoice.
- Log into your one.com control panel and click on the WordPress tile.
- Scroll down and click the button Upgrade for free.
- In the pop-up window, click Approve to upgrade to Managed WordPress.
- You can now start using Managed WordPress.
How can I cancel Managed WordPress?
If you don't want to use Managed WordPress anymore, you can cancel it in your one.com control panel in the same place where you cancel add-on products.
Managed WordPress will stay active until the end of the current subscription period.
What happens to my website if I cancel my Managed WordPress subscription?
You will still be able to use your website like before, and no changes will be made to the published website.
However, you will lose some Managed WordPress features, like Pro versions of the Performance Cache plugin and the Health Monitor in the control panel. You will also not be able to use the Vulnerability Monitor anymore.