- Step 1 - Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords
- Step 2 - Tap Add account
- Step 3 - Tap Exchange
- Step 4 - Enter your email account
- Step 5 - Configure manually
- Step 6 - Enter your password
- Step 7 - Disable notes and reminders
- Step 8 - All done!
In this guide we show you how to set up your email account with Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync), in the email app on your iPhone.
Note: Before you can set up your account, you need to activate Mobile Sync. You do this from Webmail > Settings > Mobile Sync. Read our guide for more information.
Would you rather set up your account with IMAP? Check out the guide below.
Step 1 - Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords
Open Settings on your iPhone and tap Accounts & Passwords.
Step 2 - Tap Add account
Tap Add account.
Step 3 - Tap Exchange
Select Exchange as account type.
Step 4 - Enter your email account
- Enter the email account you want to set up.
- Type in a description for the account.
- Tap Next.
Step 5 - Configure manually
Tap Configure Manually.
Step 6 - Enter your password
- Enter your password, you also use it for Webmail.
- Tap Next.
Step 7 - Disable notes and reminders
Syncing of notes and reminders is not supported at the moment, so we recommend disabling them.
Click Save to save your settings.
Step 8 - All done!
Your account is now setup and your emails, contacts and calendar events will sync automatically.
Note: It may take a while until all your emails are synced and available on your iPhone.